Sunday 14 February 2010

Cats Hate Water


Thinking more on the contrast of cats and water, I've come up with a couple of other stings, one is another reveal gag, the other is simply a cat in water. I'm not sure of the slogan for these, the end frame would need to direct the audience to somewhere with more information such as a website, otherwise they'd be meaningless, just a source of entertainment.






I think its the best solution to hook the audience in with something funny then save the more serious stuff (like what you can do to make a difference) for the website they're directed to. otherwise there is a risk that the advert would become too preachy, no audience likes being told what to do and what not to do. I think that by giving them the freedom to seek the information out for themselves, the message is more likely to sink in. If I create the website myself as another project asset then I can control the information that the audience sees.

No comments:

Post a Comment