Tuesday 25 May 2010

Floating Cat

More work in progress...



I'm pretty happy with the timing of the animation and most of the acting. I like the man's double take, the motion of the cat floating on the waves and all of the camera angles. I just need to improve the ending a little, have the man stand up a little sooner and smoother, and show a bit of anticipation before the movement.

I've begun rendering some of my scenes, refining the lighting before doing so. Lighting my scenes properly has been an interesting learning process, especially when it comes to light linking as I'd not used it before. It allows me to set up or remove the light links for specific lights and geometry. I used it on the light responsible for the underwater caustics, making sure it only lit up the sea bed and nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment