Thursday 18 June 2009

Work Experience Corispondance

I've got in touch with a small production company making a film in the west midlands. Filming starts in september, I'm so excited!

---------------------------------------
Thats brilliant news, thank-you for your prompt response, will be in touch soon with more details!

-Louise
---------------------------------------
Hi Louise,

Thanks for updating me on the filming date, I don't get back to uni till the start of October so I should be completly free in september. When I get back I will still have at least 2 free days a week. I live locally so travel won't be a problem.

Looking forward to working with you too :)

-Lauren
--------------------------------------
Hello,

My names Louise Wood and i'm working for/with Mark on the film Bogo and Flit. This is just a quick email to firstly welcoming you to the team and keep you updated. Although exact roles have not been allocated yet, this will be done nearer the time, you will more than likely be working alongside me.

Okay, things you need to know, the date of filming has now been pushed back to the 14th september but dont worry you will know what you need to do before then. If you could give me your september timetable or list of commitments we can work around it. I can let them know location and times as soon as i do!!!. In the meantime tell everyone about Bogo and Flit!!!

I think thats about it for now! I look forward to hearing and working with you!

Take care

Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment