Monday 2 November 2009

More Character Design

As I did with the Baboon, I tried out some different head shapes, this time trying to give them S and C curves.




I then modeled a few shapes with the plasticine so I could visualise them all the way around.



I placed the shape into my Illustrator file to see if it could help refine the design.



Still more tweaking in order, I needed to look more at the body shape. I like the shape of George Jetson's body so I used that as a starting point and tried some more shapes with the plasticine.



I like the long cap in this model and the overall shape- Lots of S's and C's



I placed these pictures into my illustrator file to use as a reference.



I think the neck looked too long



So I scaled it down and messed around with some of the curves to get a much cleaner result



I then gave him a neutral expression.



Explanation of the design in terms of curves

No comments:

Post a Comment