Wednesday 18 November 2009

Revised Aim and Learning Objectives

Aims:

To create a 3D animation that holds the audience's attention from start to finish.
To find out how well 2D animation can be combined with 3D animation.
To design 2 different characters for animation that work well in both 2D and 3D.
To make the audience laugh and engage with the film.
To stick to a simple story but execute it in a complex way with the film language I use.
To use music and sound effects that compliment the action.
To add a piece of good quality character animation to my portfolio show reel.

Learning Objectives:

I want to further my knowledge in character design, modelling and animation, film language both in short and feature films and simple narrative construction.

I want to develop a working pipeline and time-saving work flow techniques that can be used for future CG projects.

I want to promote myself for future freelance work.

No comments:

Post a Comment