Friday 16 April 2010

Texturing- Man

I followed the same process as I did when I textured the cat, unwrapping each body part and arranging the UVs to make sure the checkered pattern was even all over, though I enlarged the head in UV space to allow for more space for detail. I took care around the legs to make sure the striped pattern fabric I planed to use wouldn't look strange.



I decided to paint on the creases for the pulled fabric around the waist, keeping the model simple with the detail in the texture.



Like the cat's texture, I edited it in photoshop till it looked the way I wanted it to. Once saved, the photoshop file updates in the maya window once you click reload so I could easily make changes and see how the image looks in 3D.



Final textured man

No comments:

Post a Comment